Saturday, February 20, 2010

Framehuggers Headhugger Headstrap available soon:

I have continually received great feedback on the trial testing of HeadHuggers eye glass retainer. I am thrilled to have so many parents contacting me to share their success stories using my strap. I am excited to announce that HeadHuggers Straps will be added to the website very soon. For those who want to read a review of HeadHuggers and other kinds of eyeglass retainers; please go to: http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art65517.asp

For those who want to purchase a strap immediately; I am accepting order by phone. Please call 208-860-7237 from 9-5 Pacific Standard Time ($11.99 each and available in any colors offered on my Framehuggers patch color options)

I look forward to "Hugging your Frames" and Hugging your Head"!

Camille Workman